Daves new Daily.....MINI Cooper 2nd Gen

Dave

Fecking tossers! 

I remember when someone reversed into karen's accord outside the old house one night.. After some csi work realised that it was a quashqi from the rooms reflector that had smashed one the ground and stuck in the headlight. 

Totally shameless just driving off without saying anything.... 

Probably some old fucknut who shouldn't be driving anymore with no control over their pedals. 

• Like 1

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Cheers mate, yeah has been gutting. Hate all the waiting to hear from repairers to, just want it in and fixed ASAP. Gayle's gonna take to/from work which is good of her as she doesn't want DD out in this crappy weather (had snow her but gone now) and doesn't want DD left in that car park

Lol not any more it isn't! On a more positive note, my colleague suggested sending an email round the council to see if anyone saw anything. One of the chaps through in the main I.T. dept emailed me back telling me that the place has more than just their own cameras. The council/police have cameras there too. So he showed me where the cameras were and one will possibly have seen the culprit, and another is placed so it will hopefully have got their reg when they drove out! Just to let my insurance company know to contact him directly as he can then work with the police to view the footage. Said it might not amount to anything but well worth a check.