Daves new Daily.....MINI Cooper 2nd Gen

Dave

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Lol no got a courtesy car mate, not on my insurance. Gayles been great taking me to work and picking me up and got a lift home from one of my bosses too so been ok. Have to use DD on Friday though so gonna park her somewhere safe.

• 3 weeks later...

Well, got her back from the repair centre, and looking better than when I bought her! We were a bit concerned they wouldn't replace the bonnet stripes we fitted but they did.......and got a vinyl company to come out to centre to fit them! Have to say the paintwork is spot on, perfect match and perfect finish (unlike those feckers that repaired Roxy!).

So, got to work on her and finally fitted the spare wheel kit I bought ages ago. Was a bit of a faff but got there in the end. Least now I won't be stranded with a flat tyre!

Thought I'd put up some pics of her now she's looking spot on! Shows the new spare wheel kit all fitted up and also the other mod I done recently.........rare Aero rear spoiler. Was gonna get a Cooper S spoiler but this came up for grabs so went for it.

20170129_180205Carly Cooper march 2017.jpg

Carly_Cooper4_March_2017.JPG

Carly_Cooper_March_2017.JPG

Carly_Cooper2_March_2017.JPG

Carly_Cooper3_March_2017.JPG

Next step....get tyres for the new rims I bought!

Carly_Cooper_new_wheels.jpg

ahhh, but it would be such an easy rescue now though.........I'd just put Carly in your boot! lol Am glad it's fitted though at long last!