EML light on B18c4

JordanH

Engine managment light came on last night, checked the codes first thing this morning :- 9 CID Sensor (Number 1 Cylinder position) defective circuit or unplugged / defective sensor         (car is running fine, rev counter sitting slightly higher but sure that is down to a sticky clocks)

can anyone help me out on what this could be? cheers.

Unplug battery for 15mins - half hour it should clear it, if there is a fault it will come back. Checked all the sensors? make sure theres no splits in wires or loose clips? I took my air pipe out and a few other things off this weekend gone, put everything but the sensors in and it threw lights left right and center, did a quick check noticed I'd plugged most but 2 in, plugged in took bat off and back on 15mins later it'd cleared

Hi mate yeah I've tried that was still the same cars started running poor, took the dizzy cap off to find it smashed to bits.. Found the bolt had came out the rotor arm 

• Like 1

4 hours ago, JordanH said:

Hi mate yeah I've tried that was still the same cars started running poor, took the dizzy cap off to find it smashed to bits.. Found the bolt had came out the rotor arm 

I've  had that too bolt came loose made a hole in the dizzy cap ..