camber kits manufacturers - experiences

bitkar

Hi,

I already know that on MB6 I need camber arms from EG and DC2. But what brand/make?

What did you buy and how satisfied are you?

I saw D2s are quite cheap, are they bad in any way? how about Buddy Club, Hardrace, Skunk2? Are they any better? What in particular is better?

Thanks for you suggestions

• 1 month later...

SKUNK2 should be good if you want quality. HARDRACE ones should be ok too. BLOX Racing too? US-Racing or similar if you're on budget. I run stock arms so i don't have experience. I had Skunk2 coilovers on my CRX and i have nothing bad to say about those. Quality products.

I haven't had any problems with the skunk 2 camber arms since I've owned car think @burbleboy had to change the ball joints on them for some reason but sure they replaced them free of charge,  the car handles great with the Skunk2 camber arms and meisters not sure what the adjustable rear bolts are dunno if there Skunk2 aswell 

1 hour ago, dr_broon said:

From memory @KiNK43 had hardrace and was happy enough? Think that @burbleboy had skunk2 on his (now @dogg1210) mb6 and had a bit of bother at first.

Could be wrong on those though :)

Yes you are right. I had Skunk2 front camber arms and the ball joints went on them. Got them under warranty from Funky Power but lost faith in them as it all extra time and effort.

Bought Hardrace front arms for my Accord....pish. Designed by a newborn baby. Ended up selling them and buying Skunk2 arms again :( 

I got hardrace front camber arms and they seem fine. but do  tend to knock the strut being as low as I am.

rear camber arms I got are D2 I think. had them for a fair few years and have no trouble. apart from the bushes might need doing. but there about 3-4 years old

Buddyclub have racing pedigree, they compete in events all over the world, I have had them both engine bits and camber kits on my old EK, much better than the SK2 ones but more £££. Hardrace, M&M Honda or Buddyclub all day.