camber kits manufacturers - experiences

bitkar

15 hours ago, Chandler said:

but it seems like most people don't have the cars long enough to find the problems or atleast wear the bushes a lot

My SK2 ones were sent back to the states after 3200 (Motorway!!) miles having the inserts/bushes on them fail and collapse, they sent out replacements stating they had changed suppliers of the polybushes and had run into a few "niggles". My passenger wheel was juddering and pulling to the left, pulled onto services, jacked car up to find the bushes were less (O) shaped and more (o  ) where the metal insert had cracked and the bolt had worn through the polybush and was nearly at the metal of the arm about 3-4mm off, Ball joints didn't look great either! The Staff at SK2 were pretty damn helpful though, they sent out the replacements with just a handful of pictures, waited for me to get them and signed for them before asking to get old ones back, shipping both ways was free too as they offer a pretty good waranty. I bought Buddyclub later on and they were much nicer units but expensive, but then again I kept the car 18months more and never an issue, covered 10k more too!

• 1 year later...

hey, i just want to note that I bought BLOX and iam happy so far. Works as expected. If needed you can buy and replace the ball joint, which is good too.

• Like 1