vtis race project

Vtisgilman

The big day has come so she's been packed up and sent of to the work shop.DSC_0457.JPG.6f13ff125b86533524e3d32e95930201.JPG

It not far from my house so I can go there whenever I get time and help prepare the car. Spent the day there today, stripped out all the dash and moving things in the engine bay to make room. Next time I'm there I'll be carrying on removing all the wiring looms, once there out I can strip out all the redundant wires.

Got a little list of parts building up I need to get while the cars there which can be fitted and other bits fabricated. 

The work shop is on an ex RAF base so took it for a rag down the runway before work started. Very fun with no body work and no weight on the car.DSC_0460.JPG.009a6c362833521e1da1d5d59748c636.JPG

• Like 3

21 hours ago, Vtisgilman said:

The work shop is on an ex RAF base so took it for a rag down the runway before work started. Very fun with no body work and no weight on the car.

Bet that was a hoot!