Project supra

civicturbo79

No the sig is not my car i wish it was :D . It is a big car it weighs 1645 kg . But the drive is great loads of power with no fuss . Once the business is up and running i will be getting the old girl up to 550 -650 bhp , but the bussiness has had every penny i have and more so for now the supra project is on hold . Rich.

• Replies 324
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...

Well i finally got around to fitting my mines ecu today and i poped it on the dyno to see what power and torque i had gained .

These are the results:

2011-09-01152553.jpg

2011-09-01152613.jpg

The lower lines on the graph are the best run is the best run i have had from the supra on vpower with a fuel booster as well , at 1.2 bar

The top lines on the gragh are today results with the mines ecu fitted and running on bp 97 at 1.2 bar, so im hoping it will make the 400 on vpower and after its had some time to get used to my car .

Rich.

Well i finally got around to fitting my mines ecu today and i poped it on the dyno to see what power and torque i had gained .

These are the results:

2011-09-01152553.jpg

2011-09-01152613.jpg

The lower lines on the graph are the best run is the best run i have had from the supra on vpower with a fuel booster as well , at 1.2 bar

The top lines on the gragh are today results with the mines ecu fitted and running on bp 97 at 1.2 bar, so im hoping it will make the 400 on vpower and after its had some time to get used to my car .

Rich.

Archived