The Inspiration thread!

Finch

Being as the thread is now an inspiration thread rather than just based on the Domani chassis.. We should talk exhausts! alot of civic's in Japan run Bosozoku / Kyusha style exhausts which are a bit OTT IMHO, the US / Aus / NZ has been championing a "western" bosozoku style exhaust commonly known as blast pipes or shotgun pipes, They tuck up close to the bumper and exit at a slight angle, usually flush with the "furthest" point on the bumper (at its radius of the curve) which generally look better than the OTT type of pipes the Japanese run (Again IMO). The Civic Coupe here is sporting a Magnaflow exhaust rather than angled pipes generally seen which is tucked up cleanly. I'm planning on doing blast pipes on the MB2 project I'm about to start however I'm looking to have a vband connector right where the backbox would be and have two swapable tail pipes - blast pipes and a Jap-can type thing to be less ASBO.
download (3).jpgdownload (4).jpgdownload (2).jpgimages (3).jpg

MICRA_TURBO_3109-1200x800.jpg

CCS_Blast_pipes_3_inch__39882.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

eje.jpg

sss.jpg

Duck Tails and Over Fenders.

A Simple yet excellent combo; The over fenders not only look mean AF but they allow a much wider stance and contact patch for the cars footprint. Allowing you to fit a much wider wheel when you're looking to maximize the grip available to you.

Duck tails give both an Aerodynamic change to the rear end but they're pretty badass looking too.

Diffusers are on my next agenda...

• Like 2

On 9/3/2016 at 10:05 PM, KiNK43 said:

Man alive that blue domani is so nice.. shame don't seem to get imported. Look the business.. mind you Japanese folk probably like our M's

That's true! When I was in Japan there was a whole crew of March (Micra) drivers with UK parts on like the Sport (Facelift) bumpers which the March's didnt get.

• 1 year later...
On 9/4/2016 at 3:44 AM, Finch said:

eje.jpg

sss.jpg

Duck Tails and Over Fenders.

A Simple yet excellent combo; The over fenders not only look mean AF but they allow a much wider stance and contact patch for the cars footprint. Allowing you to fit a much wider wheel when you're looking to maximize the grip available to you.

Duck tails give both an Aerodynamic change to the rear end but they're pretty badass looking too.

Diffusers are on my next agenda...

The ducktail and fender flares makes it look rad

• Like 1