I've been looking around for a little bit of information but the main info I've found is related to the MB6 VTI-S.. I have a 1.4 Sport MB (MB3 / MB8 depending on who you speak too!) it has Half leathers, AC, PAS, Leather stitched wheel (did until I yanked it out for a Vertex wheel), Electric Windows (front), Electric Mirrors (adjust & Heat), carbon-look trim around knob, grills etc, Leather stitched honda gear knob. Now apart from the MB6 which has 99% the same interior I have found, what other differences across the range have what? I know theres that wood/tortoise shell looking trim option too but wondered if there was anything exclusive to the VTIS/VTI/Sport? and I was lead to believe the VTIS was the only model in Pirated black, Theres a 1.6 VTEC MB round the corner in PB, doesn't have wing or anything like the trim, has stock fabric seats, no AC yet the colour is definitely black that flips into purple as PB does.. Ideas?

19 hours ago, UnicyclingTom said:

Yes, the p. Black was an optional extra across the range. 

But the Vti-s was Only available in Pb

The trim on the early vti and vti-s were that funny one, not the fake carbon later cars have. The seat cloth was different also and the face-lift had a 3 point centre belt in the rear.

The some of the Vti-s have italic dials on the dials.

The Vti-s kit was also available on early cars as an optional extra too.

Nice, Thats where I was getting mixed up (the PB / VTIS thing)
 I've just bought a few bits off ebay including a center console to build a Double Din / Tablet dash into it and an MG ZS180 Arm rest :D 

The Arm rest will be getting the same treatment of the doorcards.. Stripped back and Faux-Suede covered

• Like 2