Blox intake mani

dogg1210

7 minutes ago, dogg1210 said:

Boy that works on my car said he can do it for me lol av no time but need to wait till next week :(

Most of it can be done by eye, just line up everything of the same position or size, no need for paid help :P 

The hole under your finger with the smaller hole either side is for MAP sensor, TPS would be on throttlebody, You need vacuum from servo > mani (middle L pipe IIRC), small one you're pointing at is FPR, I can't remember if the B18 has a vacuum off block or not :/ 

Cheers bud what's the I'm plugs are they blocked off? Thot the big one in middle is for pvc or something?  And the one in middle what sensor is that as in this pic it has throttle cable on it lol im a bit confused haha 

Do you have the hose running between the two middle runners highlighter in this picture
Untitled-1.gif

if not you can just plug it so no moisture and dirt and sh*te can get in, otherwise if you have a PCV Which most B16+ have just run the hose to it, it goes just underneath the manifold between two bolts Its to help with positive crankcase ventilation by bringing air from the manifold into the crank case much like how the breather hose / filter does on the camcover :) 

Back one plugged on that upper picture is *possibly* for positive pressure on cars with cruise control, but don't take my word for it its been about 4 years since I've owned a B-series, had Nissans for the last few years ^_^ 

36 minutes ago, dogg1210 said:

On this it says to extended the hose and attach to the one on front 

Screenshot_20160815-221554.png

yeah it runs down between the two middle runners of the intake manifold to that point from the nipple I highlighted in green