Blox intake mani

dogg1210

Yes mate vtec was more pronounced on mine when I fitted it, even now when I swapped my whales p***s for the Dc2 box and pipe it sounds louder than my mates mb. Could also be an idea to bend the throttle cable bracket down a bit if you plan on keeping the c4 throttle body because the intake mani sits a lot higher than the old one and I had the problem whereby the throttle cable would rub on the bonnet when letting off after WOT.

Do I just need to hit it down lol

1 hour ago, JK1245 said:

Yes mate vtec was more pronounced on mine when I fitted it, even now when I swapped my whales p***s for the Dc2 box and pipe it sounds louder than my mates mb. Could also be an idea to bend the throttle cable bracket down a bit if you plan on keeping the c4 throttle body because the intake mani sits a lot higher than the old one and I had the problem whereby the throttle cable would rub on the bonnet when letting off after WOT.

5 minutes ago, dogg1210 said:

if its not a cast bracket you can probably bend it by hand, saves potentially smashing anything with 'omma

Right it's on now but am still at work the mechanic that fitted it says there's a vibration thro accelerator pedal I take it this will be the throttle cable hitting the bonnet,  how do I mod the original bracket to stop this,  cheers