Finch's Double D's

Finch

1 minute ago, Chandler said:

suppose there isn't that many parts as such to fit :D

its the coilovers, suspension arms, bushings etc that are going to be the things I regret starting when it starts pouring down rlol.gif1

1 minute ago, Finch said:

its the coilovers, suspension arms, bushings etc that are going to be the things I regret starting when it starts pouring down rlol.gif1

ye man applause.gif1 why have you got 2 sets of camber arms?

Just now, Chandler said:

ye man applause.gif1 why have you got 2 sets of camber arms?

I got upper megan racing upper camber arms and new wishbones/lower front control arms with polybushes, Function7 rear lower control arms, Skunk2 toe arms, Skunk2 camber armsthought might aswell do the lot while I've got everything off

Just now, Finch said:

I got upper megan racing upper camber arms and new wishbones/lower front control arms with polybushes, Function7 rear lower control arms, Skunk2 toe arms, Skunk2 camber armsthought might aswell do the lot while I've got everything off

ah nice man, didn't realise the toe arms were that big :o

• Like 1

Just now, Chandler said:

ah nice man, didn't realise the toe arms were that big :o

Me either! The standard ones are like pencils :D these are some heavy duty b****rs! 

Just now, Finch said:

Me either! The standard ones are like pencils :D these are some heavy duty b****rs! 

ye they look like it! think i might have to get adjustables at some point

• Like 1

Just now, Chandler said:

ye they look like it! think i might have to get adjustables at some point

I'm heading to a local motorsport place next week to get the tracking done with full fast-road setup, toe arms probably weren't necessary but having that adjustment is always nice!

I'll tell you how they fair and report back! They're SK2 so should be fairly decent anyway ;) 

3 hours ago, dr_broon said:

It'll be like Christmas for the ol' girl. 

Should be sweet when it's all on... Doing it all at once will make it fell like a different car :)

I definitely agree, Im going to do essentials this weekend (drop links, ball joints and tie rods) and suspension either in the week after work (yeah right!!) Or next weekend if alls well

Still considering what wheels to go with, in a bit of a toss up between BBS RS Style or RPF1's - I love the polished look of the RS's but I just don't think I could clean them enough with all the country lane driving I do :lol: 

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

18700370_217644418742674_4171304275029299106_o.jpg.26c3e5580c1014147936bcf67164cecb.jpg

SITREP 20170528 

Started ripping the Civic Sport apart today, car has finally got me to my end of my tether- everything has been tried and there's a water leak from somewhere on the (new, earlier this year) block and its driving me mental so I've decided to cut my losses and do the Deck'

All stuff I have will now be fitted/transfered and eventually the car will be sprayed - possibly nighthawk black :-D

Noticed the slam panel is slightly different so will be drilled out and swapped over (deck is bent a little bit)

• Like 1