Finch's Double D's

Finch

I stopped at Aldi on way to work today and noticed they had Angle grinders in, Somehow managed to knock one and some attachments into my basket. 3 Year no-quibbles waranty and £20? Accessories (sanding pads etc) came to £8 I think..!
DSC_0024.gif
£31.04 later and I have a new toy :lol:. And stop looking at my girlfriends pussies!

1 hour ago, Chandler said:

dont actually know. 2l maybe?

I meant what Engine code like B18 etc, The only Honda Diesel I know of is the N22A (2.2)

Edited by Finch

3 minutes ago, Finch said:

I stopped at Aldi on way to work today and noticed they had Angle grinders in, Somehow managed to knock one and some attachments into my basket. 3 Year no-quibbles waranty and £20? Accessories (sanding pads etc) came to £8 I think..!
DSC_0024.gif
£31.04 later and I have a new toy :lol:. And stop looking at my girlfriends pussies!

I meant what Engine code like B18 etc, The only Honda Diesel I know of is the N22A (2.2)

what angle grinder all i can see is pussy :laughing1:

i don't know what the engine code is

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Chandler said:

according to the forum

MC3

Civic Aerodeck 2.0cc TD

20T2N SOHC Bosch DI

1997-2000

Rover streetwise / 25 Engine!? Gross!

Alsoooo!! I meant to say- I got my renewal from Hastings, They wanted £2500 this year (from £1000~) I had no accidents, claims or convictions in the time so I was really confused what the hell had happened, called a couple of companies today; Sky Insurance (mentioned C5 etc) and Brentacre. Sky quoted me £1060 TPFT with mods declared which was cheapest I'd found even though I wanted fully comp UNTIL I called Brentacre; £960 Fully comp, all inclusive of mods currently done! No admin fees to add on suspension, wheels or cosmetic mods either!