P72 straight plug n play!?

Rookie88

12 minutes ago, dogg1210 said:

Says plug n play but can't see it giving you extra 15bhp 

With a chip it might, its only been socketed as it stands :lol:

27 minutes ago, Rookie88 said:

Has anyone bought one of these already done n set up for are cars? Look at this on eBay http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/391454331485

Or opinions please

It wont offer 15hp extra unless you get a chip for it and in that picture it just looks socketed not chipped, but tbh if you're going to go through all that just get a chipped one and crome or something similar and you can get it chipped or mapped at loads of places.

I used to have a chip burner and I had a load of maps from Spoon, Mugen, GarageRR, Zenith, Gojira works that were ripped from chips on ecu's. Everyone has started going hondata or standalone so no need for it any more

Yeh I thought that, my mates got a p72 I was going to buy off him but I would still have to bridge vtec and have the knock sensor sorted when I get it socketed so I thought this sounds ideal as that's all been done apparently, winfab is an amarican company n was wondering if any one has ever heard of them as I haven't 

:mellow:

Lol, iv been doing some reading about them n i haven't come across anything bad atm people in amarican forums speak good of them, I'm tempted as I really want to keep the iab's really n if I go the route of p28/30 I guess il lose them? Eventually I want to get the car mapped to my set up so I know I'll have to change ecu at some point