Unicyclingtom's Volvo V50.

Introducing our new family daily.

Volvo V50 SE 2.0 Td 

Toys...

Cruise Control, ECC (Electronic Climate Control) with AQS (Air Quality System) and Pollen Filter, 17in Zaurak Alloy Wheels (Silver Bright) - 205/50 R17 W Tyres with Locking Wheel Nuts, Anti-Theft Alarm and Level Sensor, Front and Rear Auto Open/Close Power Windows, IDIS (Intelligent Driver Information System) with Information Centre, Performance Sound Audio System - Radio/CD and Aux Input for MP3 Player, Rain Sensor - Automatic Windscreen Wiper Activation, Seats Electric (Memory Driver), Tinted Windows, Upholstery Leather, WHIPS (Whiplash Protection System) (Front Seats)

Dealer photos.

media.jpgmedia (1).jpg

media (16).jpg

media (15).jpg

media (14).jpg

media (13).jpg

media (12).jpg

media (11).jpg

media (10).jpg

media (8).jpg

media (7).jpg

media (6).jpg

media (5).jpg

media (4).jpg

media (3).jpg

media (2).jpg

• Like 2
  • Replies 120
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

That is definitely happening already!

Yes!.. And look at the chrome!

Introducing our new family daily.   Volvo V50 SE 2.0 Td    Toys... Cruise Control, ECC (Electronic Climate Control) with AQS (Air Quality System) and Pollen Filter, 17in Zaura

Posted Images

Goes well, plenty of power,  just looking out to the MC2 at the top end. But, at low revs it walks all over it!

My wife (who's car this is really)  looking chuffed with the purchase! 

DSC_0975.JPG

First fuel up photo!

DSC_0976.JPG

• Like 1

The wife and I Drove through pouring rain to get home, I was in the civic and her in the volvo,  we darted in, there was a whiff of white smoke from the grill, we put it down to the weather and headed in.

We came back out to be greated by this... 

DSC_0980.JPG

Rainbow! :(

Anyhow, the garage is aware of the issue and it smells a bit diesely in the cabin but I ran it with fresh news paper underneath and spotted nothing!

Took it out to town a moment ago, and it still smells a little, maybe just paranoia. 

Gonna pop it into a local garage to see if they can find the minor issue whist it is still covered by warranty.

1 hour ago, UnicyclingTom said:

The wife and I Drove through pouring rain to get home, I was in the civic and her in the volvo,  we darted in, there was a whiff of white smoke from the grill, we put it down to the weather and headed in.

We came back out to be greated by this... 

DSC_0980.JPG

Rainbow! :(

Anyhow, the garage is aware of the issue and it smells a bit diesely in the cabin but I ran it with fresh news paper underneath and spotted nothing!

Took it out to town a moment ago, and it still smells a little, maybe just paranoia. 

Gonna pop it into a local garage to see if they can find the minor issue whist it is still covered by warranty.

Nice car buddy,
 Is that the same engine thats in the ST/RS Focus?

• Like 1
2 hours ago, Finch said:

Nice car buddy,
 Is that the same engine thats in the ST/RS Focus?

Dunno.  Might be, the Internet wasn't 100% 

Doesn't sound like the 2.0 turbo D that's in Mondeo's, xtypes and transits! 

2 hours ago, dr_broon said:

Cool. I've always liked volvos coz we had a couple when I was a kid. 

I had the canary yellow 850 T5R on my wall and my old man had a 240, then a 440. 

I thought it was time we had one, but, never thought the wife would like it!

Very similar story :D

my dad had a couple of 240s (before getting his rs2000), and then my mam had a 340 for years. 

I quite fancy that an xc90 would be a good replacement for the tourer one day for camping duties, but Karen isn't convinced (as it would be hers).

• Like 1