B18C4 have spark, no ignition. Annoying problem

E=MC2

Hello guys. Please dont be angry if i mistake subforum.

7 days ago my deck VTi suddenly died.  Had working well for a long time. 7 days ago, i took of distributor and cables, and swap them for a test on MB6. MB hardly starded because of jammed injector, but even with my injector, had problems with starting. But its starded. After that, i just unmount everything and mount back to my engine, and problem. Pretty same symptoms like on MB6.

Car or dont start at all, or start, but had chocking on 2k rpm when i press gas pedal. If i run over those revs, engine or choke again, or accept gas up to limiter. It idle perfectly. And then, no ignition at all. 

Yestertay i ordered new ignitor, and same symptoms, but this time it starts easier, but again hard.

Sometimes it start up after 1-2 seconds, sometimes it cranks for a long time, and it sometimes start, sometimes engine got loud crank noise with loud suction noise in air filter, and no ignition or like ignition in reverse.

Also tried to put on other used cap, and no benefits.

Car runs on petrol and LPG, and before this it worked perfectly on both fuels. Now it acts the same on both fuels, so i doubt that the fueling is the problem.

Ignition coil is replaced 5 months ago. Every cable drops spark on engine block with scredriver spark test. Spark plug is dry. Cap and rotor looks pretty goor. Distributer interior is dry, and rust free.  Change of engine timing also doesnt make any difference. In the dark there is no visible spakring either on distributor or somewhere on the cables.

Do anyone know what might be, i am desperate.

I dont know what else can be. Today i have tried my old cables, which were replaced even they work corectly. No ignition.

Also tried with starter spray, and no ignition.

So i can exclude fuel as a problem.

It must be something with eletricity, but i am bangin my head to the wall what the problem it might be.

Maybe ground, but car run like a dream before it sudenly died, without moving car one milimeter from it was parked and without touching anything but the distributor.

Edit: i am lying, we took of fuel rail to borrow one injector, but we place it back as it was. And as i said, i think that fuel is not problem

Mb's dizzy is unfortunately broken, thats why i took of my one. Mbs has rusted amd broken arm, and rusted tdc sensor. It is my old dizzy with bad seal, so moisture made mess inside.

On 06/11/2016 at 6:07 AM, E=MC2 said:

Can be some of the engine sensors? Tdc, crank...?

If the dizzy has been swapped you might have the arm flipped 180 or ignition timing out a few degs stopping spark

I have tried swapping sides, no result. Also tried change of timing, also nothing. Timing cannot make such a big mess that it want ignite.

We unmounted one injector to try it on MB. Can we make some problem during instalation back. Sealing, air...?

• 2 weeks later...