m0l0t0v

So, I more than likely need to change pretty much most of the bushing son the car. I know the busing on the rear lca's are pretty much fubar so want to replace them asap and then have a look at the others.

Am I right in thinking that these will fit but are also considered to be pretty good in terms of stiffening the chassis up, etc? Pros and cons?

http://www.tegiwaimports.com/select-car/honda/eg/suspension/energy-suspension-hyper-flex-poly-bush-kit-civic-eg-92-95.htmlhttp://www.tegiwaimports.com/select-car/honda/eg/suspension/energy-suspension-hyper-flex-poly-bush-kit-civic-eg-92-95.html

Using mg zs shocks with oem lcas and eibach springs...

If there's somewhere I could buy the bushing for the lca alone that'd be great but wouldn't be surprised if buying them from Honda would be almost as much as the entire kit linked? :-|

Sorry for the masses of posts lately... Just want to make sure I do things right ;)

Oh and if someone could point out to me where to buy an input shaft bearing for my civic that'd be great... Other than ringing Honda up. 

Oh and I remember reading somewhere that they have to be black otherwise it wouldn't pass an mot? Is that correct?

H-Tune keep a full D-series gearbox rebuild kit (bearings, seals etc) made by Synchrotech iirc

Your best bet is a DC2/EG civic bushing kit or the bushings for said cars to fit OEM style

As far as I know, the D15 ones, D16 (apart from ZC DOHC) are all the same. Have you tried local motor factors off a reg though, might be a cheaper option?

Though that lists "D15" as all one category ?

Screenshot_2016-11-14-23-43-50.png

If you want bush. Get yourself over to

strongflex uk. Type it into google. Should be the first one that comes up. Takes about 5 days to arrive but are much cheaper than most places. I've got a few of them on my car. Also comes with more lube than other suppliers which makes it easier to install 

• Like 1