Another Waterleak running behind ECU

Viltor

Question

Good evening,

Since I got my mb6 i have a strange water leak.

In the begining I though it was a leak on the windshield, so i took the car to carglass and they replaced my windscreen, 2days after I went to a car wash and I noticed the leak was still there. I took the ECU out, and the sponge behing it and I notice the water leak comes in the end of the A pillar, there is a small hole and the water if im not wrong, runs from inside the A pillar to that hole and than it start leaking all way down to my ECU. Anyone has a fix for it ?

PS: I have no Sunroof, the windscreen seems ok.. im about to remove the cowl after i remove all the clips on the engine bay i still cant pull it out.

Thanks

3 answers to this question

Hi noodels,

everything is fine behing the battery, i think the water is running inside the A pillar, but the problem is I cant find any hold near the windshied or the roof trim, any more ideas ? Thanks

NEWS:

I took out  my glove box and I saw there leak is comming by a hole where the A pillar joins the chassis and it goes down all the way to behind the ecu, so thats not a windshield leak, I took out my cowl also but i didnt see anything strange.. Any more  methods ?

Thanks