Jeep grand Cherokee WJ 4.7 V8

fyfie5

Hi guys, so after selling my 300zx and a brief spell with a lovely gold Volvo s40 1.8 I sold that as well and thought about getting a winter car, why not one with a v8? so here my 2000 grand Cherokee that I got for a steal! it needed a new engine sump which ive done and replaced oil and filter, and a new radiator which ive also done now she's running sweet, also came with roof bars so ive fitted my bike rack to it. its the comfiest car ive ever driven, it is my only car right now and its automatic but luckily my job allows me to drive manual cars everyday so I don't lose my touch haha in the spring this will get stored away for summer and ill be getting something else. (probably something that goes around corners faster than this) and yes its very thirsty before you ask lol let me know what you guys think!

IMG_20160831_084223.jpg

IMG_20161126_151718.jpg

I recently got the exhaust shop to remove the only silencer the car had (it was huge, about 3ft long) and now it sounds amazing! still has 2 pre cats in the down pipes and a main cat after but has a proper v8 growl now, how can I get a video up on here again?

23 minutes ago, dr_broon said:

Looks tidy. 

Lad at work had one with a gas conversion. He stuck loads of miles on it. 

cheers, im lucky mine doesn't have a conversion done, nearest lpg station is like 20 miles away from me

• 3 weeks later...

haha love the torque it has (300ft/lb) and the heated seats are nice in the morning! got a gearbox sump coming for it as it needs replaced and ill do gearbox oil at the same time, and some front speakers as I think they are blown.

• 2 weeks later...