Jeep grand Cherokee WJ 4.7 V8

fyfie5

That's pretty damn good mate, just one advisory is excellent. Mot times always a worry! Think the drop links on the mini might need doing before the MOT comes up but other than that hope the MOT goes like yours!

haha mpg isn't too bad, averaging low 20's a bit more on a motorway run and I don't do mega miles so the fuel bill is tame, it is quite boaty cant go too fast round bends, had death wobble as they call it a few times lol

5 hours ago, Dave said:

That's pretty damn good mate, just one advisory is excellent. Mot times always a worry! Think the drop links on the mini might need doing before the MOT comes up but other than that hope the MOT goes like yours!

thanks dave! im so pleased, good luck with yours, your mini isn't as old as my jeep so should hopefully be alright!

I know one of the drop links has started to go on Bob, other than that I'm confident I'll have a third successive year of no advisories when it comes to MOT time in March.

17 hours ago, fyfie5 said:

dam you've had it that long! its done well, how's the track car coming along?

I'm shocked too mate, will be the longest I've kept a car soon!

Dave (the track car) is good, got a few TLC bits to do before his next outing in March. Last time out at Cadwell we split an engine mount, split the air intake pipe and we've killed the rear discs and pads. Also want to change the oil and check the brake fluid too.

• 1 month later...