5 hours ago, dogg1210 said:

Best place to buy upgraded mounts and what ones fit mb6,  do dc2 ones fit the same.  Cheers 

AFAIK the EG/DC2 D or B series (3 bolt passenger side) mounts all fit as all Civics of the era are the same. I have Hasport torque mounts and engine mounts for a EG4 (D15) to go in

I've ordered all the mounts for mine - 2 upper, one rear and the 2 lower torque mounts. Ordered mine from RacingXS via their ebay page. And the lower mounts are supposedly uprated rubber mounts from Jap Service Parts. Not advertising for people here but hope this helps. I'll stick pics up on my car thread when they arrive. Seems the dc2 ones should fit. Fingers crossed!

4 hours ago, dave79 said:

I've ordered all the mounts for mine - 2 upper, one rear and the 2 lower torque mounts. Ordered mine from RacingXS via their ebay page. And the lower mounts are supposedly uprated rubber mounts from Jap Service Parts. Not advertising for people here but hope this helps. I'll stick pics up on my car thread when they arrive. Seems the dc2 ones should fit. Fingers crossed!

Cheers pal I'll have a look 

On 02/01/2017 at 2:19 PM, dogg1210 said:

Cheers pal I'll have a look 

Did you have any luck with the mounts? Mine have all arrived but I've not had time to fit them yet.

There was a how to on ek9 forum not sure how similar they are but sure it was a b18 never said anything about front torque mounts coming off.  Said something about removing a 10mm nut that holds heater control tho