Rookie88

Iv just gone to fit a toyosports 60mm cat back but it's coming up to short wher it meets the cat :( I had a powerflow made up jobbie on it since iv owned the car! So what I'm asking are there diffrent length after market manifolds? As iv got a toyosports 4,2,1 on atm but underneath it is very close to the left hand side of the sump if your looking at it towards the front of the car, also there's a bracket that's been bent out of the way so I'm 99% sure it's not for my b18c4 :angry:

20170206_132148.jpg

Edited by Rookie88

B series manifold are all basically the same mate. and yes some of them do have a slight variation in header length where it meets the centre section. i'd get to an exhaust place if you can, wouldn't be too much just to extend that much to fit

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

I got a 4-1 toyosports and it all bolted up but the back box sat in behind the bumper, so I bought a adjustable decat so I could get the exhaust tip to sit out level with the splitter. :)

20170312_153917.jpg

• Like 1