Mb 1.5 Eco questions

marv

Hi guys, going to be getting rid of my eg and getting a green mb Eco. It's got 76k and one owner from new. What's the spec with these engines? Does this model come with a rear arb? Rear discs? Going to view the car on Thursday with good intentions of buying. Already have a vtis front and rear lip here, some eg suspension and hopefully some 16" buddyclub p1s.

Any help would be appreciated. 

• Like 1

Off the top of my head DAVEMB2s mb3 has 126bhp i think. He has changed the exhaust on it tho, have a look at his thread (Trin2).

There actually a cracking mb to get, totally amazing mpg and still quick enough to have fun in. Hope you get it mate! Is it cascade green or bakhal green?

Dave mb3 》》》》 

7 hours ago, Dave said:

Off the top of my head DAVEMB2s mb3 has 126bhp i think. He has changed the exhaust on it tho, have a look at his thread (Trin2).

There actually a cracking mb to get, totally amazing mpg and still quick enough to have fun in. Hope you get it mate! Is it cascade green or bakhal green?

Dave mb3 》》》》 

Il definetly be taking it Dave :) Im not 100% sure on the colour. It's in musselburgh too so not far. I can mind Daves mb from the Scottish meet and it was fairly nippy, and I remember him saying how good it was on fuel.

2 hours ago, Dave said:

Yeah, and its still going strong too mate, hes still got it. 

Always fancied an mb3, so looking forwrad to seeing this one! Mind pop in if youre passing mate ^_^

Will probably be later on in the evening when I get it! Will definetly have to get a catch up though!

• Like 1

Slight change of plan. Dug up the mot history of the green mb and found advisories on an oil leak and complete underbody corrosion. Recieved more pics and could see a fair bit rust on the arches  Quick look through the Facebook for sale adds and found another mb local in dalkieth. This ones the burgundy red colour, years mot, not a spot of rust, reverse sensors and it's the d16w4 vtec model. Going to go for that as its only £50 more than the green one lol

• Like 2

6 hours ago, Dave said:

Think I've got a standard vti one kicking about in that very colour mate. Will have a look today

That would be awesome! The wheels came with the deal on the sale of my eg. Iv put them up for sale as they're pretty chunky. 16x7 buddyclub p1s with 205 50 16 federal rsr track tyres. Bodywork is really good! Can't wait to give it a machine polish as there's a lot of swirl marks.

• Like 1