marv

Thanks guys! Went to the scrapyard near me yesterday and found a silver mgzs. Unfortunately it was just a 1.8 version but I might return and get the spoiler and sideskirts. I would prefer the vtis sideskirts and an integra spoiler but I'd rather get them local to save postage costs. I did however find a mgzs 180 breaking on eBay and iv paid for the rear arb from that.

• Like 2

24 minutes ago, Dave said:

where is that mate? Doesn't look like SCB. Those rear spoilers do look good eh!

It's Paxton scrapyard beside the east fortune market :)

Also got the front arches rolled today and fitted the front koni shocks. Not driven it yet so will leave the excitement till tomorrow lol. Hoping the rear arb will fit as I had to guess the pipe work when building my exhaust. Just gotta hope there's enough clearance. Anyone got a picture of a mgzs 180 arb fitted on a mb?

Just now, marv said:

Also got the front arches rolled today and fitted the front koni shocks. Not driven it yet so will leave the excitement till tomorrow lol. Hoping the rear arb will fit as I had to guess the pipe work when building my exhaust. Just gotta hope there's enough clearance. Anyone got a picture of a mgzs 180 arb fitted on a mb?

E86440EA-3A28-4A30-813C-7430F92092A0_zps

• Like 1

1 hour ago, marv said:

It's Paxton scrapyard beside the east fortune market :)

Jeese! Didn't even know they were still there!! Might go down for a wee nose around.