marv

12 hours ago, Dave said:

Sad times for the wee mb4 mate, she was looking superb at the last meet/run. Really liked that civic, reminded me of Ruby.

But,..........nice one on getting the deck!!!! So glad youre staying with the civic M's! How the hell did you find that for £185????? Need to bring her down for a wee photoshoot withh DD! Liking the plans you got for her.

Above all, glad the mrs is ok mate. Know the roads up your way well and theyre a total night mare.....pot holes, blind bends and really narrow. Glad she walked away from it, and testimony to how these civics, given how old they are, still protect us well. plus the fact she still get her home!

Cheers dave! It was just by luck I managed to get the deck. Started checking the for sale and wanted on Facebook at 0130 after the crash. Spotted the deck for £250 so messaged the seller saying if it was avilable I'd be round ASAP to buy it. Turns out the guy was pretty sound and I explained what had happened and my plans for the car. She needs a good polish and is missing some bits of trim around the roof bars, passenger rear tail light has a scuff. But she has potiential and tbh I'm really liking the comfort and quietness of it lol that'll probably soon change tho :)

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Dave said:

deffo a bargain mate! When you coming down, looking forward to seeing it?

Gonna have to get fuel today so might nip out shortly. Iv not even cleaned it yet lol want to try get that done today and give it a check over.

• Like 1