I'm back guys but not with a m

gary1mc

Welcom back mate, long time no see! Yeah, we invested in pukka new forum platform so had a full redesign of the site. The othe cars bit is in the members cars section mate. What you rolling in now?

• Like 1

Sold my aerodeck when I moved house about 5 years back so have been running a small van for work. 

But my son has been on at me to get something we can do together he's only 8 so I'll be doing it all lol so got a ej8 coupe with a d16y8so as it will be a long bigish build and Honda I thought why not share with you guys. 

BTW the site looks awesome Dave and the members cars look real good especially DD wow what a deck she is 

• Like 1

Thanks mate, yeah, been a hella lot done to improve the site over the years. Got a great team running things too which has been a massive help. 

Thanks for the nice comments on Dawns deck, a total labour of love. Not sure if you were here in 2013? Sadly Dawn passed away with cancer, been the worst time of my life ever and was a struggle coming to terms with it. Promised id nrver sell DD though, so shes been getting all the wee mods done that Dawn wanted. Looking forward to seeing your new wheels mate, and fantastic project to have with your boy!

Oh  and im getting married again! Lol Met My fiance (aka boss) whos also a petrol head! Shes got me through everything and is an absolute nutter!

I was here for the sad passing of dawn the deck was and still is a fitting tribute it's great you still have her. 

Congrats on the upcoming wedding I'm glad you've found someone who can make happy! 

• Like 1