mokus

Hi!

Anybody ever tuned a slightly modded MB6?

I have stock b18c4 with ITR airbox+CAI and 2.25" catback, decat, Greddy 4-2-1 header.

What could be the results with remapped P28 ecu?

I dont have budget for IM right now :\ I want to go for low-mid range. Thats why I choosed aftermarket 4-2-1 header.

Im a bit afraid that aftermarket intake manifold would loose a bit at low range (even if its tuned) because IABs gives the low torque and power.

Maybe a TB would be good.

What are the sizes of tb's? Stock b18c4 vs b18c6 TB?

If ITR tb is bigger, I could port match the stock intake.

How the fpr works on stock engine with stock injectors? Didnt find any usable topic about it, yet.

5 hours ago, Finch said:

@mokus if you're going to port match the TB you should port match and polish the intake manifold aswell, smoother power delivery

I think this OEM intake full port and polish would be as good as s2 or blox. But the main reason is I want to keep the IABs, so the engine would be good on low/mid range.

Is this a good idea?

• Like 1

3 hours ago, mokus said:

I think this OEM intake full port and polish would be as good as s2 or blox. But the main reason is I want to keep the IABs, so the engine would be good on low/mid range.

Is this a good idea?

As far as I know, Yes. I ran SK2 previous and lost power without porting it due to odd cast marks, now I port, polish and portmatch everything intake side and I've never had an issue

• Like 1

59 minutes ago, mokus said:

One last dumb question. Are the GSR and the C4 intake the same?

I'm not sure, I know some fit some dont. I've always had B16B / B20 with B16B head and D-series, never had a B18C4 :wacko: