Danoteg's mc1

Danoteg

Said I'd start a thread to document bits I'm doing to the aerodeck. Anyways picked up my titan silver 2001/y reg mc1 aerodeck has the 1.6 single cam vtec d16w4. Always wanted an aerodeck seen one when I was about 12-13 and I was in love. As they were never sold in Ireland they are fairly rare over here I've seen less than 10 in my lifetime. Anyways here's some pics and spec 

D16w4 bog standard except whale p***s and decat

8j bbs rs reps 

Suspension was running tein superstreets from an eg but when back to the oem setup as was to low and just unfunctional 

K sport rear camber arms 

Limo tints and front visor 

8000k hid kit. 

Full vti half leathers

Ek9 steering wheel

Team heko wind deflectors 

Full sound system new speakers and door tweeters 

Just picked up a full vtis lip kit and mid Spoiler Wich should have fitted soon 

20160313_212911.jpg

IMG_20170128_153927880.jpg

IMG_20161126_133021682.jpg

IMG_20161126_145323569.jpg

20160330_162728.jpg

• Like 2

49 minutes ago, powerofdreams said:

But can I just say . Not another deck banghead.gif1

:D:D:D:D:D5 doors in vti trim are fairly non existent over here, there are countless 5 doors in 1.4 variant but nobody mods them. My first m was a 1.4 in pirates black with only 30k miles in absolute mint condition 

• Like 2

Welcome to Civic5 Danoteg :)..........I clocked up close on 2,000 miles touring round ROI 2 years back.....never spotted as much as one Deck but saw millions of MB's....seems they're rarer than hens teeth.

Be sure to enjoy improving the Deck.

Thanks lads :)

The elusive mg zs anti roll bar, just fitted 4 new rainsport 3's and the anti roll bar, handling has transformed completely car corners a lot better stays flat throughout the twisties :car6:

IMG_20170324_150520.jpg

• Like 1

Sweet looking deck mate, never knew how rare they were over there! Love those BBS reps, look absolutely amazing on her mate and one of my all time fav rims (they inspired the choice of rims on DD). fair play to you fitting the mid spoiler, totally changes the look of the rear and one of the best (and rarest) mods for the deck. I chickened out of fitting DD's and got Honda to do it lol.

Keep up the good work!