Danoteg's mc1

Danoteg

I wasn't always as in love with the wheels but they've grown on me a lot, anything with a dish looks well on an aerodeck :wub:

And I was very very nervous fitting the Spoiler and I'm fairly experienced in mechanics. And let's just say honda Ireland are not really up to par with their mechanical skills so I opted to try it myself lol besides in all the times I've had to visit the main dealer not one mechanic or sales even knew what a deck was lol 

Spent all day today sanding painting and fitting the kit will get some pics tomorrow, nearly cut the tip of my thumb off and I think I've got sunstroke lol :D. Was hard work but worth it. Also found it hilarious at how many different colours the kit was. Originally silver then red then red then pirates black then some sort of plasti dip orange lol 

• Like 1

Thanks lads appreciate it. Will get pics ASAP. Was fitting new cv boots today and went to re do the upper Control arm to the knuckle and the ball joint stud snapped while I was tightening it. Wouldn't mind it's only a month or two old and was only tightening with a small spanner. The joys of Chinese parts I suppose :P:P