My VTi-S Aerdeck restoration

VTECDeck

23 hours ago, UnicyclingTom said:

I think this was EP82's aerodeck!

His project thread has vanished though!

Welcome along dude! 

Was that Chi's deck Tom? Can't remember the prigina reg of it as he had a private plate on I think. If it is his old one, that was a stunning deck!

Can remember when that joined our forum, think it was the second vtis deck we had here (Simon Aerodeckvtis2000 was the first I think). Was totally standard back then too!

• Like 1

On 4 May 2017 at 6:37 PM, Dave said:

Was that Chi's deck Tom? Can't remember the prigina reg of it as he had a private plate on I think. If it is his old one, that was a stunning deck!

The car did use to have a private plate on it, that owner fitted a few parts (MGZS rear ARB for one) 

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Jayhoath83 said:

Shes a cracking vtis dude and cant wait to see her sitting on the advans in silver should suit her much better 

I'm hoping so, the gold just didn't really work with the black. Annoyingly I don't think I'm going to have them done for JDM Combe this year between finishing the car, having an 8week old baby and organising a club stand.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

UPDATE:

got it the HKS fitted, sits very low due to the angle on the back box but it should be okay. Also managed to get one of the advans painted, going to need alot more work down the road though due to corrosion under the powder coat. 

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

• Like 4

I had a angled apexi back box on my deck. Loved the look of it but it did use to scrape on some big bumps. Love where your going with your deck.

034237E7-2A0F-4141-B749-ADE9EFDC9D63_zps

• Like 1

I've not been able to get my car off the stands yet but I'm pretty sure it's going to be to close to the ground. As long as it works I can get it around a mates unit and sort it on a ramp, custom fabricating an exhaust on axle stands is tricky.

• Like 1