well I'm new to the whole aerodeck club really, but I've always know about them and had a soft spot for them and now I've got myself one! 

I've managed to get myself a rust free vti aerodeck with loads of history and less than 100k on the clocks.. just lol. 

the engine and box are great very smooth and quite and the aircon even works! 

there's a knocking on the suspension/steering somewhere, I think its a track rod so those will be changes this weekend. 

the rear brakes were past it so it's had new disks and pads on the rear. But I'm pretty sure the rear sliders are sticking so that's another job to check over. 

the sunroof needs a new seal it doesn't let water in but the noise on the motorway! the drivers window also need looking at. it's as if its sitting lower on one end and when you put the window up it drags in the window seal. 

then it just needs a parcel shelf, a new horn, rear bumper and boot lid could do with some tlc or swapping and the drivers wing could do with being changed if the dent can't be pulled out. 

not to bad for an bus right? 

now for the goodies! 

I've bought a few little bits for it first of all was a vtis kit front and rear skirts and side skirts then I found a mid spoiler on eBay pretty cheep so I bought that right away! the kit does need painting so I'm not sure when I'll be able to get that done. 

I managed to get a set of genuine floor mats for free and they're pretty mint.

Today I've had a new set of wheels delivered in the form of 16x7 rota fighters with brand new yoko tyres. can't wait to see them on! 

the next step now is coilovers which I'm thinking about ordering after payday. exciting times!  

I'll leave it there for now. I'll try get some pictures up over the weekend. 

Dan 

20170528_191412.jpg

• Like 1

welcome to the club mate. as said get them photos up! Think i might have a spare areodeck parcel shelf lying about somewhere, will try and find it. yours if you want it (if i can find it!)

enjoy the site mate B)

• Like 1

16 hours ago, Dave said:

welcome to the club mate. as said get them photos up! Think i might have a spare areodeck parcel shelf lying about somewhere, will try and find it. yours if you want it (if i can find it!)

enjoy the site mate B)

that's be awesome if you have pal. let me know if you end up finding it :)

• Like 1

dropped a bollock ordering some spigot rings I though my hub bore was 54.1 but it's 64.1 so I couldn't really test fit my wheels like I wanted to do. but here's a quick picture of what the wheels look like. 

20170526_201835.jpg

• Like 3

lol tell me bout it.......had a mega busy day at work yesterday being involved in a project......deadline was monday but we got it all done yesterday. bloody knackered now though! loving the new wheels mate, good choice.

• Like 1