done a little bit this weekend in the form of new track rod ends which has cured the knocking I had from the front of the car. then I had the rear bumper off, cleaned behind the bumper and had a quick test fit of the rear. had a nightmare with the screws holding the rear mud flaps on. but they wanted be used with the splitter so I've been told so I cut the f**kers off! lol 

20170528_151159.jpg

20170528_151313.jpg

it is really really clean underneath. I will have to underseal it before winter. 

20170528_151210.jpg

I think I've found the source of my water leak. the white glue/bond it seems to be coming from that. so that's another job to do! 

20170528_152956.jpg

quite like it in black lol 

not much of an update really but I've finally fixed the horn lol 

I've ordered some coilovers and won a hks mushroom filter on a dc2 intake pipe on ebay for a tenner! will be nice to have abit of induction noise. 

I have bought myself another car. not a honda but it is jap. the car was cheep it's been stood for a while and needs some bits doing but it bit nothing major. 41k on the clocks 1litre 4 speed! haha

I might end up using this daily and have the aerodeck as a project but it's early days yet.

20170527_121512.jpg

20170527_121503.jpg

• Like 2