7 hours ago, UnicyclingTom said:

mate, they are gonna sort that micra out a treat!

the coilovers aren't for the micra haha. but I am keeping my eyes open for a second hand set to come up for sale 

• Like 1

not much of a update really but I've put the standard airbox back on but derestricted it and drilled the box. can stillness vtec but it shouldn't have any heat soak. 

The old bus has ticked over 100k now and it's still not used any oil. I've managed to get some honda jazz mist jets from a scrap yard for £2! haha great cheap mod. 

I've also ordered some new washer pumps for the front and rear screen. the front pump is on it's last legs and the rear just doesn't work.

20170617_162209.jpg

20170617_170452.jpg

20170617_170458.jpg

20170617_172432.jpg

• Like 1

well the coilovers and wheels made it on today. they still need some adjustment and the tracking needs doing but hopefully I can do all this tomorrow. I've also changed both washer pumps. no more horrible noise when cleaning the windscreen now lol. 

only picture I got I'm afraid but it's better than nothing :)

need some better pictures on a level road but you get the idea.

20170622_175526.jpg

had to raise the back slightly as it catching all the time. no way I'd be able to have anyone in the back how it was. still don't know if I'd be able to now haha. will get some more pictures tomorrow didn't get chance today. 

I did manage to get a mg zs 20mm rear anti roll bar for £20 today pretty much on my door step too, result! 

• Like 2