some pictures of the parts car. swapped the brakes over this morning so fingers crossed I won't have any more problems with them! 

the cars got quite abit of history. loads of service receipts, history of the cambelt. the car will be broken for parts if anyone wants anything let me know. 

20170702_092832.jpg

20170702_092925.jpg

20170702_092851.jpg

had a week away and I missed my deck so bad. as soon as I was home I was off out for a drive. love it can't to get abit for power of it. 

back to work on Monday so I'm going to start getting the engine ready to come out of the silver aerodeck.

well today has been one busy day! done a 6 hour round trip for some goodies for the deck. it had to be done see for yourself lol s**t pictures because I only stopped half an hour ago. 

20170716_213750.jpg

20170716_213806.jpg

3 hours ago, dmrichards said:

sorry thought I replied to this. yeah I think I will be. you going? 

ye man on show and shine. yours is coming along nicely mate :) 

• Like 1

19 hours ago, Chandler said:

ye man on show and shine. yours is coming along nicely mate :) 

mine might make it on there too one day but that's a long way off. slowly but surely pal :)

• Like 1

43 minutes ago, dmrichards said:

mine might make it on there too one day but that's a long way off. slowly but surely pal :)

looks awesome already though mate :D so you coming along then? be good to see another aerodeck there 

18 hours ago, Chandler said:

looks awesome already though mate :D so you coming along then? be good to see another aerodeck there 

yeah I'm pretty sure I will be going. need to get my tickets booked. i do need to go to atleast one show this year!

• Like 1