Things are starting to happen now. just ordered the last of the parts I need. So all going well things will start happening by the end of May. 

Just had my cam cover refurbed by spooner. looks amazing, but I'll have to clean and paint the engine and box now :lol:

before 

sb1myo.jpg

and after 

jzd0l2.png

B)

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Been having trouble up loading pictures but I've managed to sort something out for now. Here's a few more images of the cam cover and I've had another delivery of parts: 

stage 4 clutch 

arp flywheel bolts 

s2000 clutch master 

clutch slave cylinder 

input shaft bearing 

baffle for the sump

aem wideband 

engine mount inserts 

I may of missed some bits off that. I'm holding to start getting mine stripped down towards the end of the month. 

iwkrjs.jpg

2rca350.jpg

Took my spare gearbox to HondaHQ to have the input shaft bearing fitted. The box was checked over and was mint inside. I'm going to paint it whilst it's out, won't be a mint job but it'll look a little bit nicer atleast. 

xf6vci.jpg

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

got a few jobs done and dusted. the engine and gear box has been cleaned and painted, cambelt and water pump done, fly wheel skimmed and stage 4 clutch fitted. Also had a few brackets and bits powder coated, might have the engine back in tomorrow. Has any had any experience with the skunk2 ultra intake manifolds on here? 

u991v.jpg

2lvn09t.jpg

9696qx.jpg

2v8hl4x.jpg

• Like 1