7 hours ago, Krzys said:

Godd stuff so far, why a stage 4 clutch?

The donor car had what I thought was a stage 4 but I think it might of been a stage 3 because the new clutch is a different design. It might be a little ott but if I ever go for more power it should be up for the job. 

• Like 1

I wanted to get the engine back in today but the new sub frame bolts I ordered wasn't right. But there is a few rust scabs that I'm going to get sorted and with the engine out it'll be easier. 

Put the subframe collars in today, ordered what I'm hoping will be the correct subframe bolts and some polly bush antiroll bar bushes. 

Had a little issue with the oem fuel rail where it wouldn't sit flush with the inlet but some little rubber bushes sorted that out. 

2rhbjt5.jpg

1tpufb.jpg

71lncj.jpg

1zf2y3b.jpg

kdwftl.jpg

jaff5d.jpg

30j4405.jpg

• Like 2

looking sweet mate! picking my subrframe, lower arms and wiper arms up from the powder coaters friday, also got my bro to make me some collars aswel!

picking my new subframe bolts up next week aswel :) 

also have you poly bushed the lower arms?

12 hours ago, Chandler said:

looking sweet mate! picking my subrframe, lower arms and wiper arms up from the powder coaters friday, also got my bro to make me some collars aswel!

picking my new subframe bolts up next week aswel :) 

also have you poly bushed the lower arms?

cheers pal, I'm really happy with the work the powder coaters do only issue is it's a 2 week turn around! Where are you getting your new subframe bolts from out of interest? 

the two main bushes in the lower arms have been changed already I'm not sure on the others. They're what I removed from the donor car, most of the bushes had been changed on that. 

12 hours ago, dmrichards said:

cheers pal, I'm really happy with the work the powder coaters do only issue is it's a 2 week turn around! Where are you getting your new subframe bolts from out of interest? 

the two main bushes in the lower arms have been changed already I'm not sure on the others. They're what I removed from the donor car, most of the bushes had been changed on that. 

honda mate is where i get mine from ;) 

only asking because i have a set of arms polybushed thats up for grabs ;) 

ye mine have been 3 weeks waiting, but not too fussed on that

started tidying up a few rust scabs, I'm not looking forward to what I'll find at the back of the car, it's looking pretty scabby! fingers crossed it's solid. once it's all cleaned back and treated it'll be undersealed. 

lxjsk.jpg

2mgksxz.jpg

2a9ayz9.jpg

of66pg.jpg

20zvihf.jpg

w05mo3.jpg

dqyz4.jpg

2d8rq69.jpg

Also test fitted the intercooler 8-)

2zjkeud.jpg

• Like 1