• 2 months later...

I've been useless at keeping this thing updated. once I'm on the laptop I'll get a load of photos up. the cars now back on the road driving sweet, drove it to l9ndon to have Romain map it. the car made 333bhp witch he said will be a very safe map, it could of done alot more power but with it being the stock engine it's probably best not to push it too much! :lol:

I do have up to date photos on my Instagram if anyone on here uses that 

@dans_aerodeck

• Like 2

• 1 month later...
On 11/4/2018 at 8:52 PM, Chandler said:

nice man, Romain is a brilliant guy aswel aint he. he did mine and will be doing it again once its back together 

Yeah he's a top bloke, I'll be using him again if I need any mapping work done. Wish he was based up Manchester way though :P

Still no new photos! And I should have a new sump turn up tomorrow and I've already got a set of skunk2 camber arms to fit too. 

I've also started cutting the blue bumper ready to clear the intercooler. 

And the ep3 will be going sometime in the new year and something cheep to run and tax will be here to replace it. Then I need to pull my finger out and get saving for a house deposit! shrug.gif1

• Like 1

1 hour ago, dmrichards said:

Still no new photos! And I should have a new sump turn up tomorrow and I've already got a set of skunk2 camber arms to fit too. 

I've also started cutting the blue bumper ready to clear the intercooler. 

And the ep3 will be going sometime in the new year and something cheep to run and tax will be here to replace it. Then I need to pull my finger out and get saving for a house deposit! shrug.gif1

ha ha i'm still saving for a house deposit, got something eco now aswel and i'm still buying bits for the deck aswel :Facepalm1:

11 hours ago, Chandler said:

ha ha i'm still saving for a house deposit, got something eco now aswel and i'm still buying bits for the deck aswel :Facepalm1:

What did you get for a eco run about? I've still got my fabia vrs witch I'm tempted to use again but I'm I'm looking at cr-z's :-o

7 hours ago, dmrichards said:

What did you get for a eco run about? I've still got my fabia vrs witch I'm tempted to use again but I'm I'm looking at cr-z's :-o

i ended up getting a Gen 8 Accord tourer diesel with all the gadgets on, i love it, but can't wait to get driving the deck again

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...