35 minutes ago, Chandler said:

looked good today :D 

nothing on yours pal. made mine look like a scrapper :lol: 

really impressed with yours though. looks just as good in the flesh as it does it the pictures. 

On 7/23/2017 at 10:53 PM, dmrichards said:

nothing on yours pal. made mine look like a scrapper :lol: 

really impressed with yours though. looks just as good in the flesh as it does it the pictures. 

thanks mate, loads of imperfections though man, wana re do the bay. probably get my mate to paint it if i get a chance in the winter

mot in the morning. I'm confident :lol:B)

did just have to go out in the rain to unblock one of my washer jets :lol:

gathering together some service bits. cambelt kit and waster pump, service bits and I've bought a brake stopper that should go well with the braided brake hoses in still yet to put on. 

mot passed with flying colours! Got a few jobs over the weekend polly bushed my gearlinkage. that made a huge difference. I just to have trouble selecting 1st gear but since doing this I've had no problems. feels so much smoother. 

I've also fitted a brake stopper, these stop and flex in the bulk head and improve the feel in the brake pedal. this again has made a huge difference and I'm still yet to fit the braided brake hoses. I did swap the exhaust for the power flow one that came on the silver aerodeck. it's the same bore but it's a much better fit and the back box should polish up nice. 

lastly I changed the air,  fuel and pollen filter. don't think the pollen filter had ever been changed. it was black and the amount of leaves and crap I removed from inside filled the passenger foot well! :lol:

• Like 3

bought some new wipers for the front and rear. best wipers I've had and thyme look great. if yours are due replacment get these. think all together they was £22 delivered from eBay. found it cheaper to buy them all separate. 

having issues uploading the picture :angry::lol:

Edited by dmrichards

9 hours ago, Krzys said:

So what are they? :lol:

I've got the Bosch Aero-twins on the Type R, probably due replacement blades to be fair!

yes those are the ones! :lol: would you get another set or would you be tempted to try some others?