Right here is what I've been up to the last few days.

coilovers are on and rears adjusted front will be once the front banded steels have been pumped up and painted.

Retro style wing mounted wing mirrors fitted and original mirror blanked off. Not everyone's taste but I really like the and go with what I'm doing with the car.

Custom head lights made and drivers side fitted. Left side needs a bit or tinkering. 

More to come.:)

IMG_2786.JPG

IMG_2787.JPG

IMG_2788.JPG

IMG_2789.JPG

IMG_2790.JPG

IMG_2791.JPG

• Like 2

Loving this! Good work so far mate and nice job filling in the space on the doors where the original mirrors were. I like the idea of the mirros on the wings, deffo not seen that on here before! Agree that the mirrors might be a tad to big though?  I take it thats daytime running lights you fitted inside the headlights? 

On ‎17‎/‎08‎/‎2017 at 10:19 AM, Dave said:

Loving this! Good work so far mate and nice job filling in the space on the doors where the original mirrors were. I like the idea of the mirros on the wings, deffo not seen that on here before! Agree that the mirrors might be a tad to big though?  I take it thats daytime running lights you fitted inside the headlights? 

Thanks Dave thought they would be different which is what I like. With the size of the mirrors in the pictures I think they look a bit bigger than they are in person. and they are off road spot light 7inch LED light bars.

• Like 1

Hi everyone there will be another much needed update on the car. Got made redundant from my old job so had to sort that over the last month or so didnt get anytime to upload but on the good side whilst looking for another job I got the chance to put some good hours into the car and progress has been made. As you can see from the title the idea for the car has change as the that was gunna be cool weekend car is now going to be a daily driver and the orignal plans wouldnt suit that so went a different path that would. :) Stay tuned as lots to upload in the coming days and weeks :D

• Like 2