Thanks for the support guys unfortunately I didn't get to the interview as they said they would call me back with the details of where and what time the interview was but never got a call tried calling them but got no answer. :angry: But on the brightside now  I have interview next tuesday at 10am and I know where the interview is this time lol. Fingers crossed.

Now to the matter at hand. 

Progress on the honda has been good lots have been done and lots to come.

Whats been done so far:

Angled Rear number plate bracket made

S14 ducktail spoiler made to fit

Wide arches started on the rear and cut to shape of the door so it can open (still lots to do)

Custom from grill idea template made

Hood pins fitted

Test painted part of the front wing in the colour the car is going 

20170909_182823.jpg

20170928_151334.jpg

20170928_151347.jpg

20170909_182811.jpg

20171013_142209.jpg

20171011_160710.jpg

20171011_170713.jpg

• Like 1

On 10/20/2017 at 11:14 AM, Blackwolf said:

These are the only pics i could upload as most of the picture came up with errors when trying to upload

let me know the error codes mate (use the support ticket) and i'll look into this.

Loving the work thats going into this one, deffo gonna be a one off! B)

Hi everyone been a while since I've uploaded anything on this. Be on and off the last 6 months just had so much else going on. I have now a reason to put everything else aside to build this car as a close friend who was very interested in the car and who was one of the few people that supported me with it tragically passed away a few weeks back and now I'm going to build the car in his memory.

There is a lot come with this project and will need a hand with a few things and it most definitely will be one of a kind and I look forward with sharing it with you all :) so watch this space!

• Like 5

Thanks guys means a lot going to his funeral tomorrow and then after that straight on the car I've got a total of 2 weeks off in May to boost the car along a bit :)

• Like 3