Evening evryone got the first update with pics.

ive stated filling and shpaing the front and rear bumper removed the sunroof and sanded the roof down. Couple of repairs on passenger door. The rest of the car is sanded down ready for primer and paint. The bonnet has already got its first coat of paint on it. i have the whole of next week off so hopefully it all should be in primer or maybe even paint :D

Let us what you think:)

IMG_0340.JPG

IMG_0339.JPG

IMG_0338.JPG

IMG_0337.JPG

IMG_0341.JPG

• Like 1

Thats major progress mate. Used to love prepping cars for paint, but think im maybe too old for that now. Mind you, seeing this makes me want to just do the front end respray on DD myself. Nice work so far mate 8-)

Cheers guys it will definitely stand out a bit. And Dave I don't mid prepping car but my gf likes it more and she does a good job so I let her get one with that big wile I'm doing something else. I can't wait to see it in paint let alone on the road haha. There will be another update later today (Wednesday) of what been going on the last 2 days. So sick around :)

• Like 1

Well today has been quite productive the car is all in primer apart from P/S/F door as tried repairing but too far gone so will need a repalcement (if anyone knows of anyone who has one is breaking a car could you let me know please) wings will be done at a later stage and the bonnet needs a bit more work. Front bumper is coming along nicely looks a bit differnt which is what i like. Extra browney point to anyone who can guess where i got the idea from for the grill?;) 

IMG_0353-001.JPG

IMG_0350-001.JPG

IMG_0351-001.JPG

IMG_0352-001.JPG

• Like 2

Hi everyone got a slight issue and need advice. The ma8 front bumper ive been working on is too far gone to put back onto the car i tried to make it work but its not ment to be. What i need help with is do try and find another ma front bumper (which i think are rare as hell as cant find one anywhere) or do i get the bumper lights wings and bonnet off a mb?

Will have more pictures to come soon 

Thanks for any advise