On 10/20/2017 at 11:14 AM, Blackwolf said:

These are the only pics i could upload as most of the picture came up with errors when trying to upload

let me know the error codes mate (use the support ticket) and i'll look into this.

Loving the work thats going into this one, deffo gonna be a one off! B)

Hi everyone been a while since I've uploaded anything on this. Be on and off the last 6 months just had so much else going on. I have now a reason to put everything else aside to build this car as a close friend who was very interested in the car and who was one of the few people that supported me with it tragically passed away a few weeks back and now I'm going to build the car in his memory.

There is a lot come with this project and will need a hand with a few things and it most definitely will be one of a kind and I look forward with sharing it with you all :) so watch this space!

• Like 5

Sorry to hear about your friend bud. 

Nice idea to build the car in his memory though :)

• Like 1

Sorry to hear about your friend but nice motivation at the same time. Look forward to seeing the progress :)

• Like 1

Thanks guys means a lot going to his funeral tomorrow and then after that straight on the car I've got a total of 2 weeks off in May to boost the car along a bit :)

• Like 3

Evening evryone got the first update with pics.

ive stated filling and shpaing the front and rear bumper removed the sunroof and sanded the roof down. Couple of repairs on passenger door. The rest of the car is sanded down ready for primer and paint. The bonnet has already got its first coat of paint on it. i have the whole of next week off so hopefully it all should be in primer or maybe even paint :D

Let us what you think:)

IMG_0340.JPG

IMG_0339.JPG

IMG_0338.JPG

IMG_0337.JPG

IMG_0341.JPG

• Like 1

Thats major progress mate. Used to love prepping cars for paint, but think im maybe too old for that now. Mind you, seeing this makes me want to just do the front end respray on DD myself. Nice work so far mate 8-)

Wow can't wait to c the finished motor mate. As previously said. Certainly gonna b different. 

Cheers guys it will definitely stand out a bit. And Dave I don't mid prepping car but my gf likes it more and she does a good job so I let her get one with that big wile I'm doing something else. I can't wait to see it in paint let alone on the road haha. There will be another update later today (Wednesday) of what been going on the last 2 days. So sick around :)

• Like 1

Well today has been quite productive the car is all in primer apart from P/S/F door as tried repairing but too far gone so will need a repalcement (if anyone knows of anyone who has one is breaking a car could you let me know please) wings will be done at a later stage and the bonnet needs a bit more work. Front bumper is coming along nicely looks a bit differnt which is what i like. Extra browney point to anyone who can guess where i got the idea from for the grill?;) 

IMG_0353-001.JPG

IMG_0350-001.JPG

IMG_0351-001.JPG

IMG_0352-001.JPG

• Like 2

Hi everyone got a slight issue and need advice. The ma8 front bumper ive been working on is too far gone to put back onto the car i tried to make it work but its not ment to be. What i need help with is do try and find another ma front bumper (which i think are rare as hell as cant find one anywhere) or do i get the bumper lights wings and bonnet off a mb?

Will have more pictures to come soon 

Thanks for any advise