My Ibiza 1.9 TDI FR - LCR Splitter fitted 20/03/2014

Sarahfr

Looking class Sarah, and glad birthday boy got his camera sussed out lol. Lowering it has made a big difference, looks spot on! 8-)

• Replies 252
  • Created
  • Last Reply

yes looks good and drives well done a few jobs on this weekend now has cupra black mirror covers , and new head unit that was a pain wired up to steering wheel controls and bluetooth mic fitted to . and she has a few more bits planned . :D:D:D

ok just putting up a little vid of sarah's fr only pic vid but with a bit of time lapse see what you think

not put it in vids coz its on the poject side show the bits done so far . :D:D:D:D:D:D

o0or30TbANM

awsome vid dave! the fr's looking sweet! that time lapse looks amazing! i dabbled with it before, but didnt get results likt that!! pm me what settings you used and how long it took ya! lol :D

awsome vid dave! the fr's looking sweet! that time lapse looks amazing! i dabbled with it before, but didnt get results likt that!! pm me what settings you used and how long it took ya! lol :D

Dave, all i can say is take your deck chair!!!! You'll be there a long time lol

did a wee trial timelapse at my work.........bloody amazing what you can make a photo do! lmao. Just a crappy background (the yeard and a renault kangoo!) but was awsome seeing the clouds moving across the screen. deff gonna do some real arty stuff with this and the slow shutterspeed 8-)8-)

• 3 months later...

Archived