My Ibiza 1.9 TDI FR - LCR Splitter fitted 20/03/2014

Sarahfr

• Replies 252
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Thought i might of had some pics but yesterday when i rang up to see if they'd finished wrapping it they hadn't, so was a bit gutted to say the least. Anyway it's gone in for the MOT so called into the garage this morning and seen i for myself. All i can say is it looks the mutts nuts. Should get it back tomorrow teatime, so will be out taking photo's even if it's persisting down.

Watch this space :D:D:D

Think David will be very :mrgreen: lol

Thought i might of had some pics but yesterday when i rang up to see if they'd finished wrapping it they hadn't, so was a bit gutted to say the least. Anyway it's gone in for the MOT so called into the garage this morning and seen i for myself. All i can say is it looks the mutts nuts. Should get it back tomorrow teatime, so will be out taking photo's even if it's persisting down.

Watch this space :D:D:D

Think David will be very :mrgreen: lol

Right, i finally got the car back today at 5.30pm after it been in various places for the week having mods done & went out for a little run to take some pics.

Firstly since last time i have changed the wing mirror covers from the standard silver ones, to cupra black ones.

The side indicators have now lost the chrome/orange & are clear/black ones

I had the car re mapped this morning from 130bhp, around 198lb/ft to 185bhp but the big increase 305lb/ft :D:D it doesn't half shift now :lol::lol::lol:

Also fitted my K&N panel filter.

As David is into he's carbon, i thought if you can't join em i'll have to beat him :lol: so i have had my bonnet wrapped

IMG_0556.jpg

My rear spoiler

IMG_0565.jpg

& finally the number plate surround

IMG_0559.jpg

And finally i got my new wheels - they are one off Team Dynamics Pro Race 1.2 Gloss black with red rim , nice & light. (Team Dynamics only do Matt Black with a coloured rim & i wanted Gloss Black, so a kind word from a very nice man at Deamon Tweeks & they made me a set for the same price) fitted with Toyo T1R tyres & also tyre pressure & temperature remote sensors in each wheel with an onboard dispay (will put pic up soon)

IMG_0562.jpg

Just to finish off a few random pics that David Bailey took :lol::lol::lol:

IMG_0564.jpg

IMG_0566.jpg

I now have zilch left to spend on this baby, so all i shall be doing is debadging it and replacing the ariel ;)

IMG_0569.jpg

Archived