MZ ZR sideskirts

rickybeau

Hi  there, i´m new to the site, i wanted to know if the "MG ZR 2004" sideskirts will fit my honda civic VI MB3from 1997.

ill put a photo of the MG, i have seen this sideskirts or similar fitted in an Honda MB3 from an bulgarian guy that i found pics in the internet, is name is EmZvr mb you know his car too.

thanks in advance

Ricardo

915833253_1_1000x700_mg-zr-portas-completas-loures.jpg

P1140953_4_5_tonemapped.jpg

16 minutes ago, dmrichards said:

I know the mg zs skirts fit but I'm not sure about those. think they might be to short? 

not shure but you might be right... i ll try and ask the seller if he can measure it for me.

About the fittings, does the MG ZS sideskirts fit using the OEM screws/supports? or are all glued???

p.s:by the way, this MG is also 5 doors, the size difference might be from a visual illusion...caused by different car position and lightning in the photo

21 hours ago, WilkesyMB6 said:

I had MG ZS Skirts on my MB6 and they were a direct fit using the same fixings that were holding the original skirts on the car.

Hi tks for the reply, i cant really understand the difference between MG ZR an ZS models, i suppose its just some upgrades to the same car, isn't it?

You had MG ZS skirts from wich year? I saw here in the site a list of interchangeable parts from civic and mg but i cant understand if its only for the same year cars or not...

On 8/31/2017 at 1:30 PM, rickybeau said:

Hi tks for the reply, i cant really understand the difference between MG ZR an ZS models, i suppose its just some upgrades to the same car, isn't it?

You had MG ZS skirts from wich year? I saw here in the site a list of interchangeable parts from civic and mg but i cant understand if its only for the same year cars or not...

I think they were from a 2004 from memory.

On 8/31/2017 at 1:30 PM, rickybeau said:

• Thanks 1

On 01/09/2017 at 6:54 AM, UnicyclingTom said:

ZR - Completely designed from the ground up by Austin Rover. 

ZS- a Honda with Austin Rover dress up kit and engine.

Also ZR = rover 200

ZS = rover 400

• Thanks 1