Light up Badges

Matt

I've spotted some neon style Honda emblems, and they look awesome! However, I have an MB4 and don't know if it's different for others, but my front badge is different to the back. Who thinks I could get away with fitting this to the front and it look okay or would it look weird? Want a red one for the back to come on with sidelights, and white at the front as a DRL.

58f82f6d1e338e19b71d8e1e-1-small.jpg

21765109_10210106288162456_3705656005124613472_n.jpg

• 4 months later...

The only problem you'll have is when you take the old badge off the grill, the grill has the shape of the old badge built into it. Not sure how it would look fitting the rear badge to it with that bit still in place. To remove it is a big job which involves cutting the old grill up (you'll need a spare grill so that you can cut and remove the slats to put in place of the bit you take out) and fitting slats to fill the section you cut out. It has been done on here before mate as a few members wanted the "Euro" grill look, and it does look smart. Do a wee search of the forum as I'm sure someone did a how to on this a while ago so will let you see whats involved.

I tried it on the pre-facelift grill (different design) but gave up as it was really difficult. I think it's easier on the grill you have though. ;)