Civic Aerodeck MB9 (Hinata)

Aerokek

• 3 weeks later...

@snakey135 the coilovers I had, fit around the stock shocks, they had plenty of play when the car was up on the bridge and that's not allowed sadly, when she was down and lowered the springs didnt have any play at all, so it's not really fair but I'm on stock springs now. Going to find a nice set of real coilovers soon and get her lowered again.

• Like 1

On 11/04/2018 at 10:44 AM, Aerokek said:

@snakey135 the coilovers I had, fit around the stock shocks, they had plenty of play when the car was up on the bridge and that's not allowed sadly, when she was down and lowered the springs didnt have any play at all, so it's not really fair but I'm on stock springs now. Going to find a nice set of real coilovers soon and get her lowered again.

Ah right, to be fair you have to think how the suspension will react when the cars weight isn’t on them... I.e over bumps or slights crests in the road... if all of a sudden your springs become unseated at 50 odd mph probs not going to end well lol... however there are options with the stock springs n shocks though to lower it to a degree... should be stuff located in how to section bud

• Like 1

• 5 weeks later...
On 4/18/2018 at 8:07 AM, T799 said:

Nice ride. Looks sweet lowered on those coils, too bad it won't pass APK with them.

What muffler are you using?

I'm using an SRS G50, nothing to loud or fart-canny

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

MAJOR UPDATE!!!

Alright it's been a while, but here she is right now :) she's back on coilovers and sweet, way too sweet rims that I got for dirt cheap

Here's a list of most things done in the past few months:

LED DRL's

LED Headlights

New splitter

Roofrack

Rims 

Toyo proxes

Coilovers

Custom rear speakers

Custom mesh grill

Custom emblem

New interior LED's