Civic Aerodeck MB9 (Hinata)

Aerokek

Looks absolutely sweet dude. Love the stance and those 5-spoke rims... [smitten.gif]

Did your car come with fog lights stock or just the plastic covers?

On 7/18/2018 at 8:48 AM, T799 said:

Looks absolutely sweet dude. Love the stance and those 5-spoke rims... [smitten.gif]

Did your car come with fog lights stock or just the plastic covers?

Thanks bro!

Did come with those rare OEM headlights, but I decided to sell them for a pretty penny and go for a more modern look. I just like it more this way.

On 7/18/2018 at 9:38 AM, smilingchino said:

Nice man!!

what coilovers are you running on?

I don't know a specific brand, but they're about 270 euro's from some german ebay kinda site. I could look up the link to the product. They feel amazing compared to the s**tty coilovers I had before. They also have an adjustable pre-load which is awesome since I like my springs a little stiffer than usual.

22 hours ago, Aerokek said:

I don't know a specific brand, but they're about 270 euro's from some german ebay kinda site. I could look up the link to the product. They feel amazing compared to the s**tty coilovers I had before. They also have an adjustable pre-load which is awesome since I like my springs a little stiffer than usual.

Yes please if you can ! I like to know what can be that cheap hahaha cause i am looking also for some coilovers

On 7/22/2018 at 4:37 PM, smilingchino said:

Yes please if you can ! I like to know what can be that cheap hahaha cause i am looking also for some coilovers

Found em, they're produced by a company called Maxpeedingrods.com , they used to be for sale on amazon but not anymore I believe. It's just their EG set. They come with spacers and everything so you should be good :)

• 4 months later...

Hey guys, it's been some time and I'm proud to say that a lot has been done. Some things didnt really work out. But most of it did. Some of ehich were surprisingly easy. Here are some pictures of what Hinata looks like right now

Here's a list of most things that have been done since the last time I posted :

Roofrack

VTi skirts and front lip

Proper winter tyres

Restored headliner (black)

Fixed the little dash clock

Major cleaning, polishing and waxing

New floor mats

Strutbar

Started making preparations for a mini-me swap

New dent free bonnet

Respray of various parts

Did get a start engine push button and killswitch but sadly it was causing issues so I had to remove it, might redo it sometime.

Custom Low-pass subwoofer-ish speaker

A-pillar Tweeters! Yaaaay!

Other bits and bobs here and there. I dont remember correctly cause I've been super busy with the deck :)

Im trying to figure out how to remove the exterior trim strips, i would like to restore them using paint. Or keep em on there and treat them with some plastic conditioner and protectant. If anyone has any tips, let me know.

20181207_164020.jpg

20181207_155800.jpg

20181207_164105.jpg

• Like 2

Also going to be scoring some new license plates this weekend and finally get rid of the old dirty and worn ones. Theres still loads more to be done, thinking about wheel spacers and a more agressice stance. Maybe some camber. 

Looking good.

Do you mean the black bump strips? They can't be removed from the panels/bumpers, seem quite tricky to fix/freshen up. 

What fog lights/DRL are those? Are they seperate or one unit?