Civic Aerodeck MB9 (Hinata)

Aerokek

more updates, agressive-ish splitter, still needs some work though but it looks really cool. found a midwing! still looking for a rear lip to complete the aero. hopefully a rear brake swap coming soon, as well as a Mini-me. it's so cool how much this car has changed in the past years, looking back on my first post here. it's almost getting me sentimental ;) have a good day ya'll.

imageproxy.php?img=&key=5e5292149d9a0846imageproxy.php?img=&key=5e5292149d9a0846imageproxy.php?img=&key=5e5292149d9a0846imageproxy.php?img=&key=5e5292149d9a0846

EDIT1.png

• Like 2

• 1 month later...

Another quick update, finally found a rear lip! Also removed my rear seats. About halfway through a rear discbrake conversion. Waiting for parts :)

I'm so close to being done with this project and it's crazy to see the progress I've made. I learned so much and it makes me want to buy another car and do it all again. 

things that are still on my list:

mini-me conversion (I have all the parts, nust not the knowledge to do it by myself.)

a respray or wrap?

Different seats?

Harness bar and harnesses?

Spacers and camber arms?

New clutch and other maintenance related stuff

Wide fenders?

Also have to redo my audio in the back since the seats are removed, have to think of something first though. Maybe a sub in the rear cover panels? 

Hope the one that reads this is enjoying my build as much as I am. But it's not perfect, hope I can get her there.

IMG_20190902_130558_301.jpg

IMG_20190902_130558_302.jpg

IMG_20190902_101640_025.jpg

• Like 2

• 4 months later...
  • 7 months later...

Been away for a long time again, a lot happened and more money has been spent on her than I'd be comfortable with, but noy oh boy does she look and drive the part again. New engine, new wheels, new clutch, removed some things, added some things. Too much to write down. Very happy with how she turned out. And dare I say it; she's almost finished. You ever hear that? A finished project car? What a journey it has been these past 3 years of owner ship. So grateful

IMG_20200911_221250_789.jpg

IMG_20200911_221250_788.jpg

• Like 2