Civic Aerodeck MB9 (Hinata)

Aerokek

• 2 months later...

Had some pictures taken last week, she's getting so close to how I want her to be. Fitted this really cool crossbar strut in the back, more form than function but hey it looks alright. Also got some new engine bay goodies that I'll show off soon!

IMG_9587.jpg

Bart6kopie1.jpg

Deckie1.jpg

• Like 2

• 4 months later...

Hi guys, sorry for being away for a while, Hinata is still driving and passed MOT just a few days ago, about to put everything back together. I want to go about an inch lower, but first I'll have to reweld some pieces of the exhaust since it's hanging quite low and is pressing on the bottom of the chassis, once thats done I'll finally get to my desired fitment and the car will be "finished"

The new motor is still running like a champ, I did have to install a new starter after many years of duty. Makes a lot more lively noise now ;)

Also working on custom roof ducktail spoiler, first time trying something like this so lots to learn!

Also got some cool new mods for the engine bay, and an upgraded strutbar in the trunk

IMG_20210315_181854_917.jpg

20210324_170453.jpg

20210324_170512.jpg

Edited by Aerokek
  • Like 2

2 hours ago, dr_broon said:

Good to hear! I like the look of that x brace - where are the top mounting points? 

The engine bay is looking well tidy. 8-)

Thanks!

The brace hooks up to the mounting points for the dog guard. There are two holes behind the two plastic caps in the roof trim, it just bolts into that ;)

• Like 1

26 minutes ago, Aerokek said:

Thanks!

The brace hooks up to the mounting points for the dog guard. There are two holes behind the two plastic caps in the roof trim, it just bolts into that ;)

Nice :-D